WELCOME

Welcome to my blog, many fruitful and interesting things await!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

How to Use Blogs in the Classroom

Blogs in the classroom can be useful for many reasons. In my case being and English teacher the blogs will most likely be used for a type of journal. The students will be able to share and store their ideas with myself and their peers. This will allow the students to become more equipped for the lives ahead of them which will be filled with a plethora of technology. They will also be able to share their ideas with other people not in the class which will expose their works to others outside of the classroom.

I will also have a blog which will share how and why I teach the lessons the way I do. They will also be able to check my blog to see what activities they missed in class. This is important because it allows students to not fall behind if they may miss class for any reason. Adding this type of technology in the classroom adds something fresh which the students most likely have not used in the classroom before. This will keep them engaged as well as interested in the new curriculum.

No comments:

Post a Comment